Feb 13, 2014

what julie ate

We have been making some changes in Julie's diet, which I'll go into more detail about later. She's a picky eater, which I figure is fairly common in toddlers? Although I know this, it's still disappointing when she turns her little nose up at the food I spent hours preparing. Oh well! For all the picky little eaters out there, I can't recommend Simply Natural Baby Food enough. Julie's liked everything I've made from this cookbook so far. The Vegetarian Mother's Cookbook by the same author also has some great recipes and ideas.

Breakfast: Cream of buckwheat (so good!) with coconut oil, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla, vegetable soup
Snack: Apples with almond butter
Lunch: Barley, split pea soup, parsley
Snack: Brown rice cakes with tahini, strawberries
Dinner: Quinoa, tofu with carrots, zucchini, and cabbage, flax oil



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...