Mar 11, 2014

10 things i'm grateful for

1. Roasted brown rice tea (genmaicha). It's light, nutty, and the perfect accompaniment to those vanilla cupcakes you impulsively made at 11:00 pm.

2. Home cooked beans. They are a huge pain in the butt to make, but the results are so worth it.

3. A beautiful day at the park with my baby

4. Blue ball mason jars. So pretty as water glasses or vases.

5. A moment to play the piano. It's always been the best kind of meditation for me.

6. My new sling! Love, love, love...

7. Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon.

8. Cloudy days. It's nice to shake up this California weather every once in a while.

9. My collection of cookbooks. Especially the ones that have glorious pictures in them. I flip through them and have an imaginary feast in my head. Does anyone else do this?!

10. A new book series to throw myself into. Who needs sleep? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...