Apr 26, 2014

what julie ate

Man, toddlers are a picky bunch...One day she loves the breakfast I make her. Literally, she can't get enough, and is shoveling fistfuls of food into her mouth. The next day, this very same meal is spit out quite vehemently. Sigh... I'm thinking I need to up my creativity game. I'm thankful for the infinite variety of wonderful cookbooks out there. I think it helps to approach this whole process with a bit of a relaxed attitude. I'm still working on acquiring this.

Breakfast: Cream of buckwheat with coconut oil, vanilla almond milk, cinnamon
Snack: Roasted nori seaweed
Lunch: Jasmine rice with zucchini, carrots, kelp, and olive oil, avocado, soy yogurt
Snack: Green smoothie with spinach, blueberries, banana, orange juice, and flaxseeds, her favorite cracker
Dinner: Broccoli casserole with brown rice and tahini, modified from this wonderful cookbook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...